President Biden’s unpopularity continues to grow with only one year away from next year’s presidential election, as can be evidenced by the number of democrat political consultants and normally-friendly media outlets who are now calling for Biden to step aside and not seek re-election. Former Barack Obama senior advisor David Axlerod being the most recent to do so. This is all occurring now as The New York Times and Siena College published new polls earlier this month that found Trump led Biden in five of six key battleground states ahead of the 2024 election.
Below are the key points which are underscoring the President’s growing unpopularity:
* The Alarming Rise of the Crime Scene in Big Cities- At some point it is inevitable that everyday Americans are going to say enough is enough, and that point appears to be now. Crime has gotten so bad that even the Secret Service recently had one of their unmarked cars broken into, while protecting Joe Biden’s granddaughter in the upscale Georgetown section of Washington, D.C.
* The Unprecedented Immigration Crisis- Democrat politicians are all for an open border and waves of undocumented immigrants crossing the border, that is until they are transferred and dropped off in their cities. Case in point, the mayors of New York City and Chicago.
* The Endless Wars the Biden White House has Funded- As the war in Ukraine drags on longer than anyone initially expected there is now a growing concern among many that this has become America’s cold-war with Putin’s Russia. No one wants that. And at what point is enough, enough? Meanwhile, as America steps up to support Israel against Iran-back Hamas, fiscal conservatives and the radical Left (and a growing number of mainstream on the Left) find they share something in common- albeit for different reasons: Fiscal conservatives have a growing concern over the U.S. financial support of the war in Israel, while the radical left believes it’s Hamas and the Palestinians that deserve our support- not our Israeli ally.
Other key points leading to the current President’s unpopularity include:
– The billions spent in the failed Ukrainian counteroffensive
– Recent evidence of his corruption in Ukraine.
– The inadequacy to address the Israel -GAZA war.
These are only a few of the ingredients to his receipt for failing America.
It’s time democrats acknowledge the undeniable disaster and invest into less partisan politics and more results oriented choices.
After fomenting nothing but divisions by using divisive, outdated identity policies and focusing on destroying a healthy sense of personal and national identity, starting from canceling America’s history and culture, and promoting gender “fluidity” as a priority of America’s political agenda- Biden has conquered the unprecedented “achievement” to destroy the “American dream”from within.
While the Biden White House and their friends in the media have used divisive, identity politics and gender “fluidity” agendas to keep you and I pre-occupied, these facts have transpired:’ Despite our taxes money sent to Ukraine, a desperate Zelenskyy is currently negotiating the cessions of the same territories he had formerly declared to do never “give up” to Russia (backed up by the support 50 countries including all the signatories countries of NATO). In particular Crimea, Mariupol and the separatist republics of Luhansk and Donetsk (which Moscow has already recognized as belonging to the Russian Federation).
In conclusion, the costly and unsuccessful Ukrainian counteroffensive did not bring any strategic advantage to Kiev’s troops, and ended up with “results”that could have been negotiated without the loss of so many lives! In the meantime US borders are out of control and our taxes have been unsuccessfully allocated to fund a losing bloody war.
Never before has America witnessed such a reckless presidency.